Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Housework Rules!




Here is just a quick update of what I am doing! As you all know, I haven't been doing too much writing lately...Well, ok, I haven't been doing any writing lately...Sorry. I promise more some day, but I have just been so busy in other creative avenues.

I have been scrapbooking, reading, reading, reading, raising three lovely girls, growing closer to the Lord, and working on home improvement projects. The pictures above are of the stenciling I have been doing on my kitchen. It's a time consuming project because I have a very large kitchen and the details take time, but it will be so worth it in the long run! I can't wait to see the finished product! But here is a peek at what I've done thus far!

Hope everyone is well! I miss you all! I truly do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you been doing really wonderful job....your kitchen must be looking amazing now as the design itself looks marvellus....great job done...really appriciate...thanx for sharing great experience....i have enjoyed reading it...

Lillie Ammann said...

Lisa,

We miss you here, but sounds like you're doing the important stuff.

Betsy Henning said...

Wow, great pictures of your handiwork! Yep, you're amazing.

Bets

Matt Keegan said...

Hi Lisa,

Glad to "see" you back online. You've been missed, but I know you are extremely busy. Drawing closer to the Lord is BEST excuse for for staying away.

When you do return, please stop by and say hello. I've moved "The Article Writer" to "Matt's Musings" so you'll find me there. The link you have on your blog will take you there too.

Blessings,
Matt Keegan
Matt's Musings