Sunday, June 22, 2008

Oh My Gosh! Too Cute!


One day Baby Amara woke up feeling incredibly happy, "Oh! Life is so wonderful," she thought.





Suddenly, she became very somber. "Something's just not quite right here..."





...until Mama came along and plucked that white thing off of her head. She breathed a sigh of relief, smiled and thought, "Now life is truly good!"


You know, I often find myself wondering if Einstein's hair started out like this...Just a thought!


Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

4 comments:

Betsy Henning said...

You've heard the expression "clothes make the man"??? Well, the hair makes this baby!!!

She's too cute for words.
Love, Nana Betsy

Anonymous said...

I agree! Too cute for words! How adorable!!

What a blessing!

*smiles*
Michele

Lisa Vella said...

Thank you so much, Ladies! Of course, I agree, but then I'd say I'm a little bit biased! Hope you are having a marvelous Monday!

Lisa

Unknown said...

What a funny post, Lisa!

I am happy to read that you and baby are happy!
:)

Sylvia C.