Thursday, June 21, 2007

What do Your Dreams Look Like?

Blogging is wonderful for so many reasons and one of my favorites is that you get to meet amazing people! Mihaela Lica (Mig) is one of those people to me. She is every bit as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside - her dream to protect children and the steps she and her partner have taken to do so is a prime example of her beauty.

Mig is a very talented writer. She uses those talents in her business, but she also uses her gift with words to fight for what's right and to build people up. She has built me up with her encouraging words!

What you might not know about Mig is that she is also an artist. On June 6, she began "Unleashing dreams" on her blog. She takes your pictures and enhances them so that you may see your heart as she does.



Mig, you have truly unleashed my dreams through your vision of my heart! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Mig is so talented!